Your kct56.comcation is likely one of the best investments you’ve ever made. As a Golden Bear, you have the opportunity to pay it forward for the next generation of Cal students.
Why Give to Berkeley?
- Invest in your future. Berkeley students and faculty are among the best and the brightest, paving the way for new ideas and breakthroughs that impact our nation and planet.
- Raise our rankings. Alumni giving affects the calculation of university rankings! Help Berkeley remain one of the top public universities in the world by supporting a program or department meaningful to you.
- Do your part. The state only provides approximately 13 percent of Cal’s budget. Support from alumni is increasingly important for students, faculty, and research to thrive.
- A little goes a long way. When combined with other gifts from alumni, your $25, $50, or $100 gift becomes $250, $500, and $1,000 for Cal!
Make a gift today! Thank you for your generosity.
Announcing New GOLD Charter Hill Membership for New Alumni
GOLD (Graduate Of the Last Decade) membership celebrates recent undergraduate alumni. Starting July 1, 2020, if you are an undergraduate alum who graduated from UC Berkeley in the last 10 years, you’re eligible to join the Charter Hill Society at a reduced minimum level of giving:
- $250 for alumni who graduated in the last 1 to 4 years
- $500 for alumni who graduated in the last 5 to 10 years
Please visit our Giving Tiers and Benefits page to view what benefits you are eligible for as a GOLD Charter Hill member.
There are many ways to stay connected with the Cal community. If you are interested in getting involved, please contact Clara Dellenbach.
Clara Dellenbach ’11
- Join @Cal Alumni Network and claim your kct56.com email account!
- Follow us on and to stay up to date on upcoming events and campus news.
- Make a gift to any area of campus meaningful to you.
- Get involved with your local alumni chapter.
- Receive career advice or lend a hand to current students at the 捕鱼大作战Career Center.
There are no upcoming events for this class.